- Removes Dead Cells & Impurities
- Strengthens the Skin
- Purifies & Regulates Oil
- Enhances Epidermal Renewal
- Balances the Skin's pH
- Nourishes & Firms
A facial in a bottle!
The Biologique Recherche Lotion P50V exfoliates, regulates the pH of the skin and hydrates; all at the same time.
Using an impressive quantity of different acids and a boost of vitamins to rejuvenate the skin, the Lotion P50V is the cult classic of all skin exfoliators, known worldwide as being at the top of its game.
Your skin will feel smoother, softer, clearer and more uniform. An even complexion awaits!
- Exfoliating, Hydrating & Regulating Agents: AHA’s, BHA’s, PHA’s, Cider Vinegar, Phytic Acid & Sulphur.
- Purifying & Sebum-Regulating Agents: Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin B3, Horseradish, Burdock & Capsicum Extracts.
- Smoothing & Toning Agents: Natural Sponge, Yeast & Walnut Extracts.
WATER (AQUA), GLUCONOLACTONE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, LACTIC ACID, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, VINEGAR (ACETUM), MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, PHYTIC ACID, SPONGILLA LACUSTRUS SPICULE EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT (FAEX EXTRACT), COCHLEARIA ARMORACIA (HORSERADISH) ROOT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS FRUIT EXTRACT, JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SEED EXTRACT, ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT EXTRACT, SULFUR, SODIUM SALICYLATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SORBITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SODIUM BENZOATE.
PLEASE NOTE: THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS IN FORMULAS MAY BE UPDATED REGULARLY. BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT, PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS ON THE PACKAGING TO ENSURE THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE
The Lotion P50V is our medium strength formulation. It is formulated for a stronger skin, one that is in need of a more powerful exfoliation, or a more mature skin instant.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- SPF must be used when using this product; do not use if you are going to be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Never use Lotions P50 alongside any other AHA’s or vitamin A products (such as retinol or retinoids).
- Do not use Lotions P50 after invasive medical/aesthetic treatment for at least one month.
- Do not use Lotions P50 immediately after a facial peel, or a medical laser treatment.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin or on open wounds or burns.
- Do not use on sensitive/sensitised areas, unless directed otherwise by a professional.
Make sure to complete your routine
Other recommended products
Smooth glass tight poreless skin
You gradually get use to the strength over time. It’s an great all round product, this was a repeat purchase. Works great diluted on a damp cotton round and used as a concentrate on problematic areas.
Best toner for each type of skin
I started to use this toner three days ago. I didn't expect something spectacular to happen as this is not my first rodeo with expensive facial care and thought it's gonna be the same like the other ones. Well, I was wrong. I really felt this product works on my skin. I could feel a tingling sensation and I noticed a little bit of redness which disappeared in a few minutes. I used it before bed and in the morning my skin definitely was much softer and głowy. I have quite visible pores on my cheeks, so will see how it's working on this in few weeks. I'll come back with an update. Now they have black Friday sale so I will probably try something else from the brand which was recommended to me. It's a shame they don't do trial size though and the delivery is quite expensive. I would definitely recommend P50 and embassy of beauty. Thank you
I have been using Lotion P50 and Lotion P50V for some time now, I have switched between the two dependant on how my skin feels. The P50V version is a little milder for those times when my skin is feeling a little drier. I can honestly say I cannot live without it. It has changed my skin for the better completely. The texture is so refined, smooth and clear, and all my other products just work so well when I use it. Absolutely love it!