- Removes Dead Cells & Impurities
- Strengthens the Skin
- Purifies & Regulates Sebum
- Enhances Epidermal Renewal
- Balances the Skin's pH
A facial in a bottle!
The Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 exfoliates, regulates the pH of the skin and hydrates - all at the same time.
Formulated using a broad array of different hydroxy acids, the Lotion P50 is the cult classic of all skin exfoliators and is known internationally as being the best liquid exfoliant in the world.
Your skin will be left smooth, clear and radiant. An even complexion awaits!
This product is on sale due to it being short dated (30/12/2023)
- Exfoliating, Hydrating & Reconditioning Agents: Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids, Beta-Hydroxy-Acids, Poly-Hydroxy-Acids, Cider Vinegar, Phytic Acid & Sulphur.
- Purifying & Sebum-Regulating Agents: Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin B3 (or PP), Horseradish, Burdock, Sorrel, Onion, Myrrh and Myrtle Extracts & Thyme Essential Oil.
WATER (AQUA), GLUCONOLACTONE, LACTIC ACID, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, CITRIC ACID, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, VINEGAR (ACETUM), PHYTIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, COCHLEARIA ARMORACIA (HORSERADISH) ROOT EXTRACT, ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT EXTRACT, RUMEX ACETOSA LEAF EXTRACT, MYRTUS COMMUNIS EXTRACT, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA RESIN EXTRACT, ALLIUM CEPA (ONION) BULB EXTRACT, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF OIL, SULFUR, SORBITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
PLEASE NOTE: THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS IN FORMULAS MAY BE UPDATED REGULARLY. BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT, PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS ON THE PACKAGING TO ENSURE THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE
The Lotion P50 is our strongest formulation. It is formulated for a thick skin which is usually "leathery" in appearance.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- SPF must be used when using this product; do not use if you are going to be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Never use Lotions P50 alongside any other AHA’s or vitamin A products (such as retinol or retinoids).
- Do not use Lotions P50 after invasive medical/aesthetic treatment for at least one month.
- Do not use Lotions P50 immediately after a facial peel, or a medical laser treatment.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin or on open wounds or burns.
- Do not use on sensitive/sensitised areas, unless directed otherwise by a professional.