Terms & Conditions
Important liability statement
The information available on or through this Site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this Site, (including the editorial material provided by Embassy of Beauty’s experts), is intended as information only and does not constitute advice or medical advice. Products are for cosmetic purposes only and have not been approved by any medical or pharmaceutical licensing body. It is your responsibility to determie that the Products are suitable for you and it is not our responsibility to do so.
Where the Site or any Submission made by any user includes views, opinions, advice and recommendations, these views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by us and we do not accept any liability on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions, advice and recommendations.
We try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (and provided by us to you as part of any Services or Products) is correct, but the information is of a general nature and not intended to comprise of all the information relating to the subject matters referred to by the Site and therefore we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information on this Site.
Our liability to you in connection with any Product purchased through the Website is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must immediately stop using the website.
No failure to exercise and no delay on the part of Embassy of Beauty in exercising any right, remedy, power or privilege of Embassy of Beauty under these terms & conditions and no course of dealing between us shall be construed or operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege on the part of Embassy of Beauty.
Other Legal Notices
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
Changes to Legal Notices
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and we encourage you to review them as often as possible. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
This website, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Ownership Of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Embassy of Beauty Limited. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ('intellectual property') displayed on our website are the registered and unregistered marks of Embassy of Beauty, our affiliates, our licensors and/or our suppliers in the UK, US and other countries and are protected by UK and international trademark laws. Except in connection with placing an order for merchandise or as required by applicable law, you may not use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, access, modify or otherwise exploit our intellectual property or that of our suppliers without our or their prior written consent.
Submission of Information
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided us by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively. You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process your order.
You agree to indemnify and hold Embassy of Beauty Limited and its employees harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk, or from your use/misuse of the website, or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Embassy of Beauty makes no representations or warranties in connection with this website, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such warranties are not legally excludable. To the fullest extent permissible, Embassy of Beauty will not be liable for interruption of business; loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of the website or off-website links; access delays or access interruptions to the website; computer viruses, system failure or any malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of our website; any inaccuracies or omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statements in the content; or, any events beyond Embassy of Beauty's reasonable control. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind related to your use of the website.
Exclusions of Liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Embassy of Beauty or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by English law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Right Of Refusal
Embassy of Beauty Limited reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in the termination of service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct or language. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Embassy of Beauty is committed to providing quality service to our customers and we hope that you're pleased with any purchase you've made or service you've received from us, and that you'll never have reason to complain, but if there is something you're unsatisfied with, we'd like you to tell the relevant Embassy of Beauty team about it. All feedback is taken seriously, as it presents us with an opportunity to put things right and improve our standards.
If you would like to file a complaint, please call us on the Customer Services number +44 (0) 20 3358 0020 or email email@example.com. If you call us, we'll attempt to resolve your complaint while you're on the phone. If this isn't possible, the adviser will agree a course of action with you and a timeline. If you email us, we aim to acknowledge, investigate and resolve all complaints within two working days of receipt. If you write to us, we will endeavour to respond to all letters within 14 working days of receipt.
For all purchase related complaints, please be sure to provide full details including receipt information or order reference number, your full name and address and contact details, in order for us to assist you as quickly as possible.
Accuracy Of Content
The packaging may vary from that shown. The weights and dimensions are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of the products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the merchandise on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Embassy of Beauty Limited disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this website. Links appearing on this website are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the content, products, services or suppliers connected therewith. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, in any off-website or in any linked websites.
Damage To Your Computer
Embassy of Beauty makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Embassy of Beauty will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we will only accept orders if there are no material errors in the description of the merchandise or its price as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed including VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the merchandise ordered plus VAT at the current rate and delivery charges as set out in the delivery options section of this website.
Mispricing and Price Updates
All prices are subject to change without notification, and while every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the prices displayed on the website, they are not guaranteed to be accurate. Items in your Shopping Basket will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page.
Embassy of Beauty does not price-match with other retailers.
All product prices are in Sterling/£ and are inclusive of VAT at the current applicable rate, which is 20% in the United Kingdom.
All items are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our website remain in effect for so long as the merchandise is available or as otherwise stated on our website. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
Payment can be made using most major credit or debit cards and also other payment provides available at the time of purchase. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is acknowledged.
Embassy of Beauty only accepts Sterling/£. We do not currently trade in other currencies.
You confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. The cardholder's billing address must match the information held by the issuing authority. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Embassy of Beauty Limited, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. Subject to security checks your order maybe delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
We retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you. Risk in the merchandise transfers to you upon delivery.
Charges to your debit or credit card will be shown as Embassy of Beauty.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'submit order' on the final page of our ordering process.
Acknowledgement And Acceptance Of Your Order
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an invoice, a despatch note and a mode of use. If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Legally Binding Contract
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Deliveries can only be made within the UK and Channel Islands. Please not that not all of our delivery options are available to all areas of the UK and Channel Islands. We will deliver the merchandise in accordance with the delivery option selected by you. Please view our delivery options for full details by clicking here.
The majority of our parcels are tracked and usually require a signature or a photo upon delivery; we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. If you will not be at home, the courier company may provide alternative delivery options, for example delivering to an alternative address or a drop off location. If you choose any alternative option, please note that you accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the parcel. The courier company may take a photograph as proof of delivery.
Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays. Any delivery timescales are indicative only. Time is not of the essence. Unfortunately, factors, such as weather and traffic conditions as well as parcels going missing, occasionally prevent us from achieving this. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions beyond our control. Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries however you will only incur one delivery charge.
When an item has been delivered, risk of damage to, or loss of, the item passes to you.
Upon delivery of the merchandise to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to exercise your statutory right of cancellation and address any intended cancellation to the correct addressee or to return or exchange your merchandise. For further information please see the returns and the cancellation right sections within these terms and conditions.
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our returns policy and procedure. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
It is always important to use products as directed on the label or by your Skin Care Consultant. In the unlikely event that your skin becomes irritated or shows signs of an allergic reaction, please stop using the product immediately and contact us on +44 (0) 20 3358 0020 or by email on email@example.com. Please ensure that you mention the product name, batch number, ProofTag code and expiry date in addition to your order number and full name. Allergy returns must be reported within 14 days of purchase. Note that submitting a request does not imply or guarantee refund/exchange approval. Embassy of Beauty does not offer refunds or exchanges of items that have been opened, unsealed or used, unless faulty. An Embassy of Beauty representative will contact you within a week to confirm receipt and review request details. The process may take up to 30 days to complete.
Embassy of Beauty hopes that you will be delighted with your order. However, if you are not completely satisfied please return the product in its original, unopened and unused condition within 14 days of purchase with proof of purchase for a credit which can be used on our website to repurchase your products. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned before authorizing a credit. Please note that products must be unused, unopened and in a saleable condition in order to receive a credit. Cost of original postage and return postage is non-refundable. If delivery was originally complimentary, there will be a £8 charge to recoup for the delivery.
Once we have processed your return our Returns Department will contact you by telephone or email. Credits for valid claims will be made by Embassy of Beauty as soon as possible, no later than 14 working days after we have received the goods. If, after sending your parcel back you have not been contacted by us, please kindly contact us on +44 (0) 20 3358 9998 Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org, in order for us to further investigate.
Please return the items to us in their original, unopened and unused condition to the address we will provide you with once you have contacted us. Delivery charges are not refunded, and postage or other return costs will also be your responsibility. However, we will reimburse you in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
Embassy of Beauty Limited cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach our Returns Department. We strongly recommend that you obtain a postage receipt from the Post Office with your tracking number. We are responsible for your parcel only once it has been received into our warehouse. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned. Please ensure that your items are securely wrapped too.
In addition to our returns policy you have the right to cancel your order if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing within 14 working days from receipt and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
For further details of how to return merchandise, please view our full returns policy by clicking here.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
Just send us a notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The invoice as an attachment and the order number
- The products which are being exchanged/returned
- The reason why the products aren’t suitable
- Your contact details (phone number, email and postal addresses)
- Whether you require an exchange or refund
From time to time, you may benefit from a special offer. When this is the case, only one offer code can be used with each purchase, and no offers can be used in conjunction with one another.
Leaving a Review
By submitting any content to Embassy of Beauty, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old;
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Embassy of Beauty (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- For any content that you submit, you grant Embassy of Beauty a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
- None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Embassy of Beauty, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
- By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Embassy of Beauty and its third-party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Loyalty Card Programme Terms & Conditions
- 1. These terms and conditions govern the collection and use of E.B. Points and set out the terms of contract between Embassy of Beauty (“EB”, “us” or “we”) and you the customer relating to the Loyalty Programme. If you apply to register with us you accept these terms and conditions. We may refuse an application to join the Loyalty Programme for any reason at our sole discretion including (but not limited to) risk of reputational damage to us, any reasonable suspicion of previous criminal activity including shoplifting.
- 2. To register for the Loyalty Programme you will need to register for a Loyalty Account on our website at www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the Loyalty Programme.
- 3. Your Digital Loyalty Card is issued to you but remains the property of EB. We may destroy your Loyalty Card if we deem it appropriate. You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty Card, security details relating to your Loyalty Account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Loyalty Card. You should not share your Loyalty Account username and password with anyone, including EB staff. If you lose your Loyalty Card or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Loyalty Card number you should promptly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. Your Loyalty Card can be used to earn points online at www.embassyofbeauty.co.ukDetails as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
- 5. Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
- 6. Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
- 7. The Loyalty Programme is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes
- 8. If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from EB or if EB reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Programme, your Loyalty Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Loyalty account closed without prior notice. EB reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Loyalty Cardholder is found to have abused the Loyalty Programme.
- 9. In addition to the above, EB reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at anytime if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk.
- 11. We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- 12. The Loyalty Programme is operated and promoted by Embassy of Beauty Ltd, 3 Kensington Church Street, London, W8 4LB. Registered in England No.11104608. The Loyalty Programme helpline can be contacted on 020 3358 0020.
GOLD STATUS FREE DELIVERY : Free Delivery applies to all UK mainland delivery only and will be sent at the most appropriate delivery method chosen by EB.
Points & Tiers
- 1. To collect points for a transaction on our website, you must have signed up for the Loyalty Programme in advance.
- 2. Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers.
- 3. You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then 1 point will be awarded for every £1 spent on product in L'Artisan Tier, 2 points for every £1 spent on product in the La Bourgeoise Tier, 3 Points for every £1 spent on product in L'Artisto Tier and 5 points for every £1 spent on products in Sa Maieste. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of EB
- 4. EB reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- 5. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Loyalty Programme 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Loyalty Account.
- 6. The current redemption value of points is 1000 point equals £10. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at anytime.
- 7. Anyone signing up to EB Rewards will automatically join the L'Artisan Tier. Spending £250 in a 12 month period will advance you to the La Bourgeoise Tier, Spending £750 in a 12 month period will advance you to the L'Artisto Tier, Spending £2500 in a 12 month period will advance you to the Sa Maieste Tier. We reserve the right to vary the Tier levels at anytime.
- 8. In all Tiers you can earn 75 points for joining, 25 points for following us on Instagram, 25 points for subscribing to our YouTube channel, 150 points on your birthday and 50 Points for leaving a review on a product.
- 9. L'Artisto Tier clients are entitled to one complementary add on per year, following a paid treatment at our Kensington Clinic.
- 10. Sa Maieste clients are entitled to 1 Complimentary Core Facial Treatment
- 11. None of the complementary items may be exchanged for other items or for a monetary value.
- 12. All Tier benefits can be changed at any time by EB without giving notice.
- 13. Unused EB Points will expire after 1 year.
- 14. EB are entitled to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given. If the relevant products are exchanged for other products, the points awarded would be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on whether the exchange is for a higher or lower value item.
How to Collect & Redeem Vouchers
- 1. When you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem the points by exchanging them for a discount code.
- 2. The Discount code must be used at checkout to receive your discount
- 3. Discount codes expire after 30 days
- 4. EB Loyalty Account statements can be accessed by logging into your EB account.
- 5. EB Points can be exchanged for discount codes at 1000, 2500, 5000, 10,000 and 20,000 points. The discount value will be £10, £25, £50 and £100 and £200 retrospectively.
- 6. These discount codes can only be used on product bought through the EB website.
- 7. EB discount codes must be used in full in any transaction.
- 8. Where EB Discount codes are being used as full payment for goods of a lesser value, no change will be given.
- 9. EB Discount codes are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- 10. Where goods are returned that were purchased in full or part using EB Discount vouchers, refunds will be given for the part of the sale made with EB Discount vouchers as the value of points refunded back on to the Loyalty system.
- 11. EBPoints are not redeemable in some EB locations.
- 12. EBPoints Discount codes can be redeemed online at www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk. Please refer to individual vouchers for terms and conditions.
- 13. EBPoints Discount codes may not be used as part or full payment for EB gift cards.
- 14. EBPoints Discount codes may not be used to make a payment to an EB or EB Trading Ltd Credit Account.
- 15. EBPoints Vouchers are and shall remain the property of the promoters, have no cash redemption value, are not for resale or publication and are valid in the UK only.
- 16. If EBPoints Discount codes are lost or stolen no replacements will be given.
- 17. EB reserves the right to withdraw the Loyalty Programme at any time.
- 18. See individual vouchers for expiry dates.
- 19. Reward voucher terms and conditions apply.
Competitions & Prizes
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
- 1. From time to time Embassy of Beauty will run competitions and free prize draws and promotions on this website. These may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
- 2. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Embassy of Beauty, the promoter and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- 3. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- 4. Embassy of Beauty reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
- 5. No purchase necessary to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
- 6. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
- 8. Winners will be notified by email within a month of the end of the promotion. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
- 9. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
- 10. The Sites' Editors' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- 11. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
- 12. Embassy of Beauty Apothecary will not accept responsibility for lost through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- 13. The promotional draws are held by Embassy of Beauty, 3 Kensington Church St, Kensington, London W8 4LB.
- 14. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a Self-Addressed Envelope marked Embassy of Beauty, 3 Kensington Church St, Kensington, London W8 4LB within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
- 1. Eligibility: All Embassy of Beauty (EB) Giveaways are open to legal residents of the UK who subscribe to EB’s you tube channel. The Entrants must be 18 years or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This giveaway is subject UK laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. EB's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Giveaway.
- 2. The sponsor is EB (“Sponsor”), located 3 Kensington Church Street, London, W8 4LB. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- 3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of EB
- 4. EB Contests Entry Period: The promotion begins on the date of publication and ends on 2 weeks after. To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry
- 5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The EB Contest by Answering the specific question given during the specific YouTube video mentioning the giveaway and leaving your answer in the comments below said video. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Only one entrant per person.
- 6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the EB Contest (the “Winner”) will receive The prize(s) mentioned in said video. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- 7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- 8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by announcing the winner in the comments on the Video and asking the winner(s) to contact EB directly within 10 working days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices. Nor shall Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the EB Contest by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- 9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the EB Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- 10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the EB Contests should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the EB Contests. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the EB Contests, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the EB Contests may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this EB Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the EB Contests and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- 12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court in the UK having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Embassy of Beauty, 3 Kensington Church Street, London, W8 4LB, UK. Requests must be postmarked no later than 2 weeks after the date the Contest has been posted.
- 15. All Contests comply with YouTubes Community guidelines which can be found at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines YouTube is not a sponsor of EB Contests, and require viewers to release YouTube from any liability related to your contest.
- 16. By entering EB Contests, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official
Offers / Discount codes
No discount codes can be used during sale periods, including Welcome codes.
BLACK FRIDAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Embassy of Beauty Black Friday promotions:
- 1.The Black Friday Promotions will begin at 12.00am (GMT) on the “22/11/23” and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) the “30/11/2023”. Discounts will only be valid during this time. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or be applied retrospectively.
- 2.The Black Friday Promotional Offers are only valid on www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk
- 3.All prices are as shown on the site and discounts will automatically be applied when items are added to your basket.
- 4.The promotions are as follows:
- Up to 20% off products on the site of www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk. This may vary at the sole discretion of Embassy of Beauty Ltd and is only available while stocks last
- 5.Embassy of Beauty Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Black Friday promotion at its sole discretion.
- 6. Early promotions for our loyalty customers receive their offer with the same terms as the Black Friday promotion and can not combine the early promotion with the general sale once it has started.
- 7.www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk is owned by Embassy of Beauty LTD registered at 3 Kensington Church Street, London, W8 4LB
- 8. no other offers can be used during the sale period.
- 9. Sale Items can not be returned for a refund or credit
Holiday Sale TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Embassy of Beauty Holiday Sales promotions:
- The Holiday Sale Promotions will begin at 10:00am (GMT) on the “Start Date” and closes at 12:00pm (GMT) on the “End Date”. Discounts will only be valid during this time. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or be applied retrospectively.
- The Holiday Sales Promotional Offers are only valid on www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk
- All prices are as shown on the site and discounts will automatically be applied when items are added to your basket.
- The promotions may vary during the period and is subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Embassy of Beauty Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Holiday Sales promotion at its sole discretion.
- www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk is owned by Embassy of Beauty LTD registered at 3 Kensington Church Street, London, W8 4LB
- During the sale period, different categories of products will go on sale and come off sale.
- All decisions of which products go on sale and when they go on sale are at the pure discretion of Embassy of Beauty Ltd
- Sale Items can not be returned for a refund or credit
Lotion P50 Complimentary Travel Size Anniversary Edition:
- Customers who purchase Lotion P50 are eligible for a free travel size of the same product, Lotion P50 / W / V/ PIGM400 anniversary version.
- All customers, whether new or existing Embassy of Beauty Loyalty members are eligible to receive a complimentary travel size Lotion P50, even when they sign up for the program at the time of purchase.
- This promotion is valid for in-store and online purchases with delivery to a UK address.
- This promotion is only valid for the purchase of 150 ml or 250 ml Lotion P50 / W / V / PIGM400 version.
- This promotion will be valid until 30/09/2023 and is subject to availability.
- The Embassy of Beauty reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time.
www.embassyofbeauty.co.uk is a site operated by Embassy of Beauty Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11104608. Our main trading address is 3 Kensington Church St, Kensington, London W8 4LB. Our VAT number is 286957532.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OPENING HOURS
MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 9.00AM – 6.00PM
SUNDAY AND BANK HOLIDAYS: CLOSED