The timeless Trudon Candle, distinguished by its royal seal "Deo Regique Laborant," which translates to "They work for God and King," was once furnished to the Imperial Court of France in the 1800s. Today, these candles are meticulously handcrafted in Normandy, France, utilizing artisanal techniques passed down from master candle makers through the generations.
The Ernesto Candle fills the room with notes of Tobacco, Leather, Rum & Amber. Inspired by Che Guevara, a revolutionary, a politician and a symbol of the Cuban Revolution; he was a great romantic and an absolute cigar lover.
The Ernesto fragrance is reminiscent of the Cuban Revolution of the early 20th Century; situated in a Havana Hotel where gunfire is ablaze and fawn grimaces dance in tandem with the swirling smoke of cigars.
Your home will be imbued with an intoxicating and profound atmosphere.
H: 10.5cm Ø: 9cm
- Weight Front
- Burning Time:
55 to 60 hours
- To optimise the utilisation of your candle, it is recommended to allow the entire surface of the candle to melt during the burning process.
- To preserve the aromatic essence, it is advised to limit the burning duration to a maximum of 2 hours during the initial third of the candle's lifespan, and subsequently reduce it to 1 hour for the remaining duration.
- If the wick requires realignment, delicately readjust it to its appropriate position when the wax is in a molten state. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- If any instances of black smoke become apparent, it is recommended to trim the wick, keeping it no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Avoid burning the candle completely, leaving a minimum of 5mm of unmelted wax at the base.
- Maintain a dry and temperate environment, ideally within a temperature range of 15 to 26°, for storing your candle.
- It is advised to utilise the candle within the initial two months after receiving it.
- Head Notes:
Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rhum
- Heart Notes:
Oak Wood, Clove, Labdanum, Patchouli
- Base Notes:
Tobacco, Amber, Leather, Moss