The classic Trudon Candle, marked with its royal seal 'Deo Regique Laborant,' meaning 'They work for God and King,' were once provided to the Imperial Court of France in the 1800s. Today, they are meticulously handcrafted in Normandy, France, utilising artisan techniques inherited from master candle makers.
The Josephine Candle fills the room with notes of Rose, Jasmine, Camelias & Irises.
Taking inspiration from Empress Josephine Bonaparte, a dedicated botanist who found solace in nurturing her gardens at the Malmaison castle during the 18th century. Amidst the political upheaval of the newly established French Republic, Josephine sought refuge in her blossoming sanctuary.
The Josephine fragrance transports you to the ambiance of a scented garden filled with exotic aromas from across the globe. It embodies a fragrance characterised by feminine delicacy and imperial grandeur.
Your living space will be enriched with an alluring fusion of rose, camellia, and jasmine fragrances.
H: 10.5cm Ø: 9cm
- Weight Front
- Burning Time:
55 to 60 hours
- To optimise the utilisation of your candle, it is recommended to allow the entire surface of the candle to melt during the burning process.
- To preserve the aromatic essence, it is advised to limit the burning duration to a maximum of 2 hours during the initial third of the candle's lifespan, and subsequently reduce it to 1 hour for the remaining duration.
- If the wick requires realignment, delicately readjust it to its appropriate position when the wax is in a molten state. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- If any instances of black smoke become apparent, it is recommended to trim the wick, keeping it no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Avoid burning the candle completely, leaving a minimum of 5mm of unmelted wax at the base.
- Maintain a dry and temperate environment, ideally within a temperature range of 15 to 26°, for storing your candle.
- It is advised to utilise the candle within the initial two months after receiving it.
- Head Notes:
Bergamot, Kaffir Lime, Spices
- Heart Notes:
Chinese Camellia, Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose
- Base Notes:
Iris, White Musks, Indonesian Sandalwood