- Removes Dead Cells & Impurities
- Strengthens the Skin
- Purifies & Regulates Oil
- Enhances Epidermal Renewal
- Balances the Skin's pH
- Reduces & Prevents Pigmentation
- Inhibits Melanin Synthesis
A facial in a bottle!
The Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 PIGM400 exfoliates, regulates the pH of the skin, reduces pigmentation and hydrates - all at the same time.
As featured in The Sunday Times Style Magazine, the Lotion P50 PIGM400 uses an impressive quantity of different acids.
This cult classic of all skin exfoliators will leave your skin smoother, brighter, and pigmentation is greatly reduced. An even complexion awaits!
- Exfoliating Agents: AHA’s, Australian Finger Line Extract, BHA’s, PHA’s, Phytic Acid & Levulinic Acid.
- Purifying Agents: Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate & Meadowsweet Extract.
- Brightening & Anti-Spots Agents: Palmaria Palmata Extract (Red Algae), Complex of Fruits Titrated in Flavonoids & AHAs.
- Antioxidant Agents: Vitamin B3 & Wasabi Extract.
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM GLUCONATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, LACTOBACILLUS/WASABIA JAPONICA ROOT FERMENT EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MANDELIC ACID, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, BIOFLAVONOIDS, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) LEAF EXTRACT, SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, PHYTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, SALICYLIC ACID, GLUCOSE, ASCORBIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM SALICYLATE, VINEGAR (ACETUM), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CHLOROGENIC ACIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LEVULINIC ACID, SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BISULFITE.
PLEASE NOTE: THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS IN FORMULAS MAY BE UPDATED REGULARLY. BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT, PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS ON THE PACKAGING TO ENSURE THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- SPF must be used when using this product; do not use if you are going to be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Never use Lotions P50 alongside any other AHA’s or vitamin A products (such as retinol or retinoids).
- Do not use Lotions P50 after invasive medical/aesthetic treatment for at least one month.
- Do not use Lotions P50 immediately after a facial peel, or a medical laser treatment.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin or on open wounds or burns.
- Do not use on sensitive/sensitised areas, unless directed otherwise by a professional.
Lotion P50 PIGM 400
Make sure to complete your routine
Other recommended products
After just a few uses I can see my skin much more toned and looking fresh. After just a week, I can barely see the pigmentation marks. Overall my face looks brighter than it did in years. The only reason why I am not giving it a 5 starts is that it could do with some more usage details (eg: should it be used daily? ; can we apply moisturiser immediately after or do we need to wait some time for the lotion to work before applying moisturiser).
I haven't noticed reduction on pigmentation yet as I have only been using it for two weeks, but it brightened the skin and pores appear clearer. Hoping it will give good results with pigmentation as well.
This packs a punch. If used correctly, I saw results the night after. My skin is glowy and brighter. I love it— worth the price!
I will buy this again and again
I have been using for a few months and consider it to be an effective toner. It is not harsh to the skin and helps with hyperpigmentation.
I highly recommend