- Removes Dead Cells & Impurities
- Strengthens the Skin
- Purifies & Regulates Oil
- Enhances Epidermal Renewal
- Balances the Skin's pH
- Soothes & Protects
A facial in a bottle!
The Biologique Recherche Lotion P50W exfoliates, regulates the pH of your skin and hydrates - all at the same time.
Using an impressive quantity of different acids and a gentle injection of arnica to soothe your skin, the Lotion P50W is the cult classic of all skin exfoliators, known worldwide as being at the top of its game.
Your skin will feel smoother, softer, clearer and more uniform. An even complexion awaits!
- Exfoliating, Hydrating & Regulating Agents: Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids, Beta-Hydroxy-Acids, Poly-Hydroxy-Acids, Cider Vinegar, Phytic Acid, Sulphur & NMF (Natural Moisturising Factor).
- Purifying & Sebum-Regulating Agents: Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin B3 (or PP), Horseradish, Burdock, Capsicum & Panama Wood Bark Extracts.
- Calming Agent: Arnica Extract.
WATER (AQUA), GLUCONOLACTONE, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LACTIC ACID, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, VINEGAR (ACETUM), PHYTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM SALICYLATE, TEA-LACTATE, SORBITOL, SODIUM LACTATE, ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT EXTRACT, COCHLEARIA ARMORACIA (HORSERADISH) ROOT EXTRACT, QUILLAJA SAPONARIA BARK EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, SERINE, UREA, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS FRUIT EXTRACT, SULFUR
PLEASE NOTE: THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS IN FORMULAS MAY BE UPDATED REGULARLY. BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT, PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS ON THE PACKAGING TO ENSURE THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE
The Lotion P50W is our most popular Lotion. It is formulated for a gentler exfoliation. It takes its time, but is just as powerful as the other formulations.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- SPF must be used when using this product; do not use if you are going to be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Never use Lotions P50 alongside any other AHA’s or vitamin A products (such as retinol or retinoids).
- Do not use Lotions P50 after invasive medical/aesthetic treatment for at least one month.
- Do not use Lotions P50 immediately after a facial peel, or a medical laser treatment.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin or on open wounds or burns.
- Do not use on sensitive/sensitised areas, unless directed otherwise by a professional.
Make sure to complete your routine
Other recommended products
Most of products can be too strong for me but using this lotion for over a year I absolutelly love it and my skin isn't irritated but totally opposite - glowing.
I've been waiting a long time to pull the trigger on investing in BR products and I'm kicking myself I didn't do it sooner. I've suffered with active acne and angry red scarring from my teenage acne years and already within a week the redness has gone way down. I'm super excited to see what else comes from using this product over the coming weeks.
I have been using this lotion for many years and I can't imagine my skin care routine without it.My skin is prone to breakouts and at the same time sensitive, so it's difficult to find the right products.You can notice the difference after just a few uses. Highly recommended.