- Gently removes makeup and impurities
- Soothes and comforts
Less is more!
The Biologique Recherche Eau Micellaire Biosensible cleanses all traces of makeup and impurities with the simple swish of a cotton pad!
This gentle micellar water is packed full of gloriously hydrating hyaluronic acid, peptides and amino acids.
Your skin will be left clean, strengthened, soft and comfortable.
- Makeup-removing Agents: Derivative of Apple Juice, Herero polysaccharides and peptides derived from plants.
- Soothing Agents: Extract of Rhamnose, Complex of amino acids.
- Moisturising Agents: Hyaluronic Acid and Rhizobium Complex, Plant-based polysaccharide.
- Toning Agents: Essential Oil of Peppermint, Essential Oil of Grapefruit.
WATER (AQUA), METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM GLUCONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MALTOOLIGOSYL GLUCOSIDE, MIRABILIS JALAPA EXTRACT, ANHYDROXYLITOL, PSEUDOALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-2, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, XYLITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALANINE, PROLINE, SERINE, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, MENTHA VIRIDIS (SPEARMINT) LEAF OIL, HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, 3-HEXENOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LIMONENE.
PLEASE NOTE: THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS IN FORMULAS MAY BE UPDATED REGULARLY. BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT, PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS ON THE PACKAGING TO ENSURE THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE
- Not to be used on rosacea-prone skins nor congested areas.
Eau Micellaire Biosensible
Make sure to complete your routine
Other recommended products
Very gentle and my favourite micellaire water to remove make up.
If you have acne prone skin or cystic acne, this micellaire water is essential. The biosensible range actually but this cleanser is soothing and helps to relief painful acne on the face. I enjoy using and have repurchased many times now! Always have this at hand.Prefer the bigger bottle as it lasts longer for each treatment cycle.