The iconic Trudon Candle, adorned with its royal seal "Deo Regique Laborant," which translates to "They work for God and King," was once supplied to the Imperial Court of France in the 1800s. Today, these candles are meticulously handcrafted in Normandy, France, using time-honored techniques passed down from master candle makers.
The Abd El Khader Diffuser fills the room with notes of Mint, Jasmine & Ginger. Drawing inspiration from Abd El Khader, a multifaceted figure known for his roles as an Algerian politician, military leader, philosopher, and poet, he was a highly revered individual, even among his adversaries.
The Abd El Khader fragrance captures the spirit of the Mascara coast in Algeria, where breezes carry the invigorating fragrance of mint, the fervour of conflicts, the fiery and piquant aroma of ginger, and the delightful blend of tea and tobacco.
Your home will be filled with a fresh and subtly spicy ambiance.
H: 10.5cm Ø: 9cm
- Weight Front
- Burning Time:
55 to 60 hours
- To optimise the utilisation of your candle, it is recommended to allow the entire surface of the candle to melt during the burning process.
- To preserve the aromatic essence, it is advised to limit the burning duration to a maximum of 2 hours during the initial third of the candle's lifespan, and subsequently reduce it to 1 hour for the remaining duration.
- If the wick requires realignment, delicately readjust it to its appropriate position when the wax is in a molten state. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- If any instances of black smoke become apparent, it is recommended to trim the wick, keeping it no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Avoid burning the candle completely, leaving a minimum of 5mm of unmelted wax at the base.
- Maintain a dry and temperate environment, ideally within a temperature range of 15 to 26°, for storing your candle.
- It is advised to utilise the candle within the initial two months after receiving it.
- Head Notes:
Blackcurrant Bud, Lemon, Clove, Ginger, Mint, Apple Test
- Heart Notes:
- Base Notes: