The timeless Trudon Candle, graced with its regal seal "Deo Regique Laborant," translating to "They work for God and King," once graced the Imperial Court of France in the 1800s. In the present day, these candles are meticulously crafted by hand in Normandy, France, employing artisanal methods passed down through generations of master candle makers.
The Balmoral Candle fills the air with the scent of Scotland’s wild moors, heather & thistle.
Inspired by the regal Balmoral Castle, set in the Scottish region of Aberdeenshire, and the preferred residence of Queen Elizabeth II. A veritable royal respite of peace and calm, flanked by the River Dee and surrounded by sumptuous valleys, evergreens and mist.
The Balmoral fragrance transports you to the Scottish Highlands; fusing the earthy scents of rain, mist & humus with the aromas of evergreen plants ferns and trees. Capturing the embodiment of the wild and the regal.
Your home will be imbued with an earthy, deep and green atmosphere with a hint of mineral.
H: 10.5cm Ø: 9cm
- Weight Front
- Burning Time:
55 to 60 hours
- To optimise the utilisation of your candle, it is recommended to allow the entire surface of the candle to melt during the burning process.
- To preserve the aromatic essence, it is advised to limit the burning duration to a maximum of 2 hours during the initial third of the candle's lifespan, and subsequently reduce it to 1 hour for the remaining duration.
- If the wick requires realignment, delicately readjust it to its appropriate position when the wax is in a molten state. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- If any instances of black smoke become apparent, it is recommended to trim the wick, keeping it no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Avoid burning the candle completely, leaving a minimum of 5mm of unmelted wax at the base.
- Maintain a dry and temperate environment, ideally within a temperature range of 15 to 26°, for storing your candle.
- It is advised to utilise the candle within the initial two months after receiving it.
- Head Notes:
Foliages, Cut Grass, Mint
- Heart Notes:
Freesia, Iris, Tea
- Base Notes:
Pine Wood, Musks, Sap