The classic Trudon Candle emblazoned with its royal seal “Deo Regique Laborant”, meaning “They work for God and King” were supplied to the Imperial Court of France in the 1800s. Today, they are hand-manufactured in Normandy, France using artisan techniques inherited from master candle makers.
The Cyrnos Candle fills the room with the scent of the Mediterranean Sea & Citrus Groves.
Inspired by the notorious Cyrnos Villa in the Provence region of France; an isolated Eden for the high society of the early 20th Century. Empress Eugenie invited Queens, Poets & avant-garde artists, to socialise, frolic and unwind in the most beautiful villa in Cap Martin.
The Cyrnos fragrance conjures the scents of Mediterranean fig trees and lemon groves; surrounded by towering, enchanting pine trees. The sea breeze mingles with the earthy aromas to captivate a true South of France memory.
Your home will be filled with a refreshing and light blend of aromas native to Provence, creating a social and light atmosphere.
H: 10.5cm Ø: 9cm
- Weight Front
- Burning Time:
55 to 60 hours
- To optimise the utilisation of your candle, it is recommended to allow the entire surface of the candle to melt during the burning process.
- To preserve the aromatic essence, it is advised to limit the burning duration to a maximum of 2 hours during the initial third of the candle's lifespan, and subsequently reduce it to 1 hour for the remaining duration.
- If the wick requires realignment, delicately readjust it to its appropriate position when the wax is in a molten state. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- If any instances of black smoke become apparent, it is recommended to trim the wick, keeping it no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Avoid burning the candle completely, leaving a minimum of 5mm of unmelted wax at the base.
- Maintain a dry and temperate environment, ideally within a temperature range of 15 to 26°, for storing your candle.
- It is advised to utilise the candle within the initial two months after receiving it.
- Head Notes:
Lemon, Myrtle, Thyme
- Heart Notes:
Cedarwood, Black Fig, Lavender, Pine
- Base Notes:
Cashmere Wood, Musk, Patchouli