The classic Trudon Candle, adorned with its royal seal 'Deo Regique Laborant,' signifying 'They work for God and King,' were once supplied to the Imperial Court of France in the 1800s. Today, they are painstakingly hand-manufactured in Normandy, France, employing artisan techniques passed down from generations of master candle makers.
The Gabriel Candle fills the room with notes of Candied Chestnuts, Leather & Cashmere Wood. Drawing inspiration from the chilly winter afternoons aside a blazing chimney fire, with candied chestnuts gently roasting and filling the room with its enticing sweetness.
The Gabriel fragrance conjures memories of familial encounters, comforting atmospheres and friendly repartees.
Your home will be infused with a warm smokiness, complemented by a delightful sweetness.
The Gabriel Candle is also available in the perfect gifting set for the Winter Season! View Gift Set
H: 10.5cm Ø: 9cm
- Weight Front
- Burning Time:
55 to 60 hours
- To optimise the utilisation of your candle, it is recommended to allow the entire surface of the candle to melt during the burning process.
- To preserve the aromatic essence, it is advised to limit the burning duration to a maximum of 2 hours during the initial third of the candle's lifespan, and subsequently reduce it to 1 hour for the remaining duration.
- If the wick requires realignment, delicately readjust it to its appropriate position when the wax is in a molten state. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- If any instances of black smoke become apparent, it is recommended to trim the wick, keeping it no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Avoid burning the candle completely, leaving a minimum of 5mm of unmelted wax at the base.
- Maintain a dry and temperate environment, ideally within a temperature range of 15 to 26°, for storing your candle.
- It is advised to utilise the candle within the initial two months after receiving it.
- Head Notes:
Birch Wood, Glace Chestnut
- Heart Notes:
Cashmere Wood, Moss
- Base Notes:
Cedarwood, Musk, Patchouli